We are looking for skilled, dedicated individuals, who believe in our mission and who have a sense of commitment and drive for excellent care and customer service. Honesty and respect for our customers and coworkers are values that are integral to our success. We are looking for individuals who will help us preserve, uphold and enhance our mission and core values.
Employer: Abbaszadeh Professional Dental Corporation, dba Blue Hills Dental Centers Job Title: Dentist (multiple openings) Job Location: Multiple Locations Job Duties: Use standard occupational tools and knowledge to perform the following job duties.
- Examine teeth, gums, and related tissues, using dental instruments, x-rays, and other diagnostic equipment, to evaluate dental health, diagnose diseases or abnormalities, and plan appropriate treatments.
- Diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures, and provide preventive and corrective services.
- Formulate plan of treatment for patient’s teeth and periodontal tissues. Use air turbine and hand instruments, dental appliances and surgical implements.
- Advise and instruct patients regarding preventive dental care, the causes and treatment of dental problems, and oral health care services.
- Advise parents on proper dental hygiene instruction for children.
- Administer anesthetics to limit or eliminate pain experienced by both children and adults during dental procedures like fillings, extractions, root canal treatment, crowns and bridges, and implants.
- Use masks, gloves and safety glass for protection against the spread of infectious diseases.
- Use dental loupes for better visualization and treatment planning during procedures.
- Treat diseases of nerve, pulp, and other dental tissues affecting oral hygiene and retention of teeth.
- Treat exposure of pulp by pulp capping, removal of pulp from pulp chamber, or root canal, using dental instruments.
- Write prescriptions for antibiotics and other medications.
- Design, make, and fit prosthodontic appliances such as space maintainers, bridges, and dentures, or write fabrication instructions or prescriptions for denturists and dental technicians.
- May fit dental appliances needed to correct position of the teeth to improve form and function, provide esthetics and preventive care.
- Refer patients to specialist if needed.
- May perform other job duties considered normal to this occupation.
Job Requirements: DDS or DMD and 1 year of related experience that provided the required skills and abilities. Valid licensure from the California State Dental Board (for positions within California offices) or Utah (for positions within Utah offices). Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. The term suitable, in this context, means substantial compatibility with stated academic level and job experience requirements and ability to perform job duties.
Additional Information: The position requires no travel or telecommuting. However, this job holder may be transferred to various unanticipated worksites in the State of California that are operated by the employer, which may require relocation at the end of each long-term assignment.
Mail resumes to: Blue Hills Dental Centers, 8890 Cal Center Dr., Sacramento CA 95826, ATTN: Jeff Summers
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Job Title: Continuing Care Representative
Job Location: Sacramento, CA
If you have experience scheduling dental appointments and if you are bilingual in Spanish and English, then this position may be ideal for you! Blue Hills Dental is looking for a Bilingual (Spanish/English) Continuing Care Representative to join our team at our Corporate Office. This is a Full Time Employment position. You will be connecting with both new patients and patients of records to encourage and educate them about their upcoming or pending appointments. You will also be engaged in other activities to support our marketing department. Must have a minimum of 1 year dental office experience.
Compensation is $12 per hour plus bonus opportunities for successful appointments in addition to our full benefits package.
Jobs Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA):
- Excellent phone protocol and customer service skills with a friendly, engaging and outgoing personality
- Desire and ability to work well with public in professional communication with patients and peers and active listening skills; able to engender trust
- Great knowledge of scheduling for multiple dental dentists simultaneously.
- Good understanding about dental insurance companies (contracted and non-contracted) and ability to acquire this information
- Willing to make several outgoing calls to patients in a daily basis.
- Very familiar with different features of Dental Management Software (Ideally Denticon)
- Good computer skills, especially Microsoft Word, excel, and Microsoft Outlook 8. Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a must
- Minimum two years of college education and experience is preferred
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, knowledge of professional phone etiquette
- Must be willing to travel to various dental offices for training and assist offices when needed
Qualified candidates ONLY. For immediate consideration, please fill out the job application form below.